Question: If time travel was at all possible, would you urge to stop because of all the paradoxes? (Like grandfather paradox,Boot Strap Paradox, and Pre Destination Paradox)

Keywords: ,

1. Hey HerpDerp,

Really interesting (any tricky) question! These paradoxes definitely present a problem. Then again, who knows what would *really* happen? As humans I don’t think we can fully grasp the implications of such a fundamental ‘disturbance’ to what we think reality is.

I expect time travel would do more harm than good though!

0

2. If time travel were possible, wouldn’t our future selves (or an intelligent alien civilization) have developed it and wouldn’t they have travelled back to our time already? I don’t think we would see any paradoxes, unless we did the time traveling ourselves. To us non-time travelers, I think it would just be reality as usual. I would guess that is time travel is ever invented, the government would impose all sorts of rules and regulations on it. I think that if we do manage to travel back in time, it might be that there is a physical limitation that we can only observe and not influence the other time. That would prevent any possible paradoxes.

0

1. parrellel universe-just 1(ie g/f-you either die or not(50/50)

0

2. @Miranda Good point with the fact no one has come to see us yet

0